Tuesday, August 16, 2011

oooooohhhhhh shiny!

The big bathroom fixture reveal is here!
New lighting fixture: excuse the wall around the fixture. the holes need to be fixed and smoothed and the whole bathroom needs to be repainted. baby steps, kids.
New guest towel rod:
New double towel rod: why do i absolutely love this thing?
New faucet
New shelving


 

 

Now, tell me that these fixtures aren't infinitely better! shiny shiny chrome and brushed nickle! Ditto all these things in the downstairs 1/2 bath minus the towel bars. There are wonderful hand towels too, but apparently I forgot to photograph them.
Obviously, there's more work to be done... but for now, i think: VAST IMPROVEMENT!


Total sidenote: I've become obsessed with Gladiolas lately. I recently picked up these gorgeous babies at the Farmer's Market over the weekend. The color is amazing and I'm totally in love with them. The end of summer is near and then we'll be plunging into the dark depths of winter... so I'm all about bringing the color of summer in for as long as I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment